Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
update on neurosurgeon apt
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

update on neurosurgeon apt

im just giving update since havent been on in while. i have had a seizure and have gotten sick this week. i had gotten sick and my bp dropped 103/65 and my heart rate was 70 .i went to my neurosurgeon yesterday and got the ball rolling. i got sick and sweaty in his office. i reported the seizures and the personality changes and the anger rages and weakness , so i got my hormones drawn. i had a new lab worker n it took forever to draw the blood she had to get help by then i was sick n sweating ! will that effect my blood levels? my neurosurgeon said all the symptoms sounds like hormone problems. this is the scary part he looks in my eyes with the light and he tells me hes ordering a mri this week that he dont want to wait till november for the mri. i got very dizzy doing the follow the finger test and weakness and hardley any reflexes on the left side.last time he worked that fast i went for mri them was having a craniotomy in 2 weeks ,so im worried. can he see if the tumor has grown by looking into my eyes with the light? he acted very worried after that. will i get a reliable lab result having my pituitary hormones just drawn like any routine test ? i just went to the lab about 3:00 n had blood drawn and left. i had all pit hormones checked and from what ive read there supose to be checked at certain times and ive never done that ,does that matter? the hormone testing is so confusing to me .