what is going on???
About eight months ago i woke up feeling confused with a bad headache. I am a healthy 21yr old girl and eight months on the head pain is still here. I get severe ear aches usually only on one side at a time, tingling in fingers, pain in back of legs behimd knee and in my arms. The head aches have taken over everythinng i feel confused all the time my speech has changed i feel depressed and a little like i am going crazy. i Feel all sorts of wierd things happening in my body and my head since the pain started. If i started taking panadene for the pain though it made it worse and felt as though my brain was swelling in a sense. I have just been for a ct scan im waiting for the results. what is going on??
Sorry for the delay in my response - I was taking care of family matters. I hope you have the CT report now (you are entitled to a copy in most states if not your doc should give you a copy).
If the CT showed nothing, I hope they go on to do EMGs and other tests to see if there is a functional nerve issue - have you gotten any more tests lined up?