worried ??
Hey I am 14 and I have been having these sharp shooting head paind and they only last about 5 seconds, I also get dizzy and light headed from time to time, I have also had on an odd occasion that my head has felt really hot and tht something is thr ...I have been shakey before and I just wanted to know what could be wrong with me?? I have been to 3 doctors and they are not gooing to be doing tests untill another 5 months...I have read about other people that have had the same as me and it ending up that they had something wrong, do I ? And should I have the tests done sooner ?
At 14, you need a parent to be an advocate for you IMHO. At this age, hormones can be a factor - and migraines may evolve from the changes and this can effect your eyes as well. They should do testing to at least rule migraines in or out, and treat them (it can be done) and then you can learn your triggers and avoid them. In fact, you can journal what is happening when the pain or symptoms happen and this can help the doctor determine what is going on.

There is a headache forum here and they may be more helpful?
Hi, My name is Riana. I was diagnosed 2 weeks ago with a buffalo hump. My doctor told me it was a buffalo hump and left it at that. She didn't give my family any other information. But my "buffalo hump" is growing... It bruises easy and i'm very irritable, get stressed very easily and I have have am very sleepy, and i am not sure how long this has been going om. so who ever helped you and gave you info on your symptoms, i would apprecaite some information also.... please.
hey this, i maybe have solved what i have, but i still dont know about the head pains ? oh well :/
I don't know how I missed your post - but I am sorry. I would look up Cushing's syndrome and see if you can get a doctor to test you. The docs think it is rare so it may take a while to get attention. Get copies of everything.

Crazytot - did you every get a good headache evaluation? See a doctor about hormones? You said you may have solved it can you say what you had?
Were you able to find more information about Cushing's?
Horselip