worried?
hi i dont really no how to say this but recently i have been feeling really dizzy like light headed and its like constant i have sharp pains every now and then in my ear and just behind my ear i do have anemia and i am pregnant but i am taking iron tablets for this so wouldnt of thought tht this would cause all this its such a weird feeling i have felt slightly nauseas to, i have convinced myself it is soething serious like a brain tumour i have in the past had panic attacks? can anyone help or advise? i have been doctors they just say if it caries on after weekend to go back?

many thanks
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
657231 tn?1453836403
Have you posted on the pregnancy forum - it may be more hormones, than a tumor? Or an ear infection?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
HI, ALL THE SIGNS YOU ARE HAVING ALSO SOUND LIKE VERTIGO, WITH WHICH CAN BE A VIRAL OR A BATERIAL INNER EAR INFECTION, IT CAN HAVE ALL THOSE SYMPTOMS EVEN WITH NO PAIN. I WOULD START THERE. I HAVE HAD IT MANY TIMES, A CPL SO BAD I COULDNT WALK FROM MY BED TO BATHROOM WITHOUT FALLING DOWN. WITH YOU BEING PREGNENT , THATS THE LAST THING YOU NEED TO HAPPEN, SO I WOULD GET TO AN ENT AN HAVE THAT RULED OUT FIRST BEFOE I GO HUNTING FOR A BRAIN TUMOR. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR UNBORN AND KEEP YOU BOTH SAFE TILL YOU FIND A THE ANSWER TO YOUR ILLNESS. BY IMORECK
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
296076 tn?1371338074
Blank