Brain Tumor International Expert Forum
Black Spot in Brian, Surgery success rate ?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Black Spot in Brian, Surgery success rate ?

My friend told me about this guy who Collapsed in Uni and Brain Scan (assume MRI) showed Black spot, we assume it Tumor (Cancer), the question is what would be the procedure for this, would he not have to have operation immediately ?  or will he have to have it at all ? what are the survival rate of the operation if he will have to have it, and what is life expectancy in case of successful operation ?