Brain Tumor International Expert Forum
Head Pressure

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Head Pressure

Hi My Name is Mike i am 28 years old 7 Years Ago  i was put on benzodiazepines Now For 5 Months I Am  getting headaches pressure in the head, confused, blurry vision cloudy vision double vision i feel it severe pressure i went to get 3 mri's negative i went to 5 doctors neurologist neurosurgeons they cant do anything because the MRI Was Normal But I Feel Something There Like a Growth Pushing Down In My Brain My Moods have changed, cognitive changes behavior changes. no nausea or vomiting i feel the lumps the frontal lobe i went to the er they gave me tylenol 2 and said sleep on it.  I Don't Know What To Do Anymore... What Other Test Is There. I Am Very Sensitive To Lights...  I Stumble Weakness In The Arms And Legs. Disoriented Like Crazy...

I Am So Scared Getting a Seizure... Never Had One... I Want My Life Back

Thank You Mike
Dear Friend,
By the way you have described your symptoms and co-relating the time and the drug , you are on, i am sure that you are having side-effects related to Benzo-diazepine.
Please have a re-visit with another neurologist / or the present one and discuss with this about this angle of the problem.
We will discuss further, once your treating doctor rules out this issue.
Please make the appointment soon.
Regards