Brain Tumor International Expert Forum
Looking for answer

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Looking for answer

I do not have a diagnosis for a brain tumor, just a couple of questions. Im 28 weeks pregnant, with normal blood pressure. 4 days ago i started seeing a lit up black spot in my left eye. (looked sort of like the flash of a camera in your eye). it doesnt' float on its' own, it just goes with the direction of my eye movement. the spot has gotten slightly dimmer and smaller since 4 days ago, but it's still there now.  i went to an opthamologist 2 days ago who ran tests and took a 3d picture of my eye and he said he sees a "slight disruption" in my retina, and that a few things could have caused it, but nothing that could be an emergancy or life threatening. I get really worried about my brain (im just a paranoid person about my health) so im wondering if this thing in my eye could be brain related?? a tumor leaning on my eye nerve??? i don't really have any other symptoms ((once in a while i will get tingly feelings in my feet and fingers, but its never consistent and comes and goes randomly)))  my opthamologist is going to see me again in 2 weeks to follow up. but should i make an appt with my neurologist in the mean time?? i had a clean mri 6 months ago also.  
Dear Friend,
I a really sorry for this late response.
Please ask further. How are things going on? you must be 32-33 weeks pregnant now.
How are t hings now? Do you like me to clarify something presently?
Regards
any responses would be great, i might add that the tingling has spread thru out my body, no pain no walking issues, but i feel it often over the last 4 days along with the spot still in my eye. had a cbc done 2 days ago and its normal besides slight anemia (probably pregnancy induced).... im 29 years old and generally in good health...i went to my nuerologist who said she thinks im fine based on my symptoms,  a good mri and thyroid testing done 6 months ago. im confused =/
hello, and thank you for responding... everything is going ok..im almost 32 weeks pregnant. pregnancy going ok...no bp issues or anything and the baby looks good

im worried about MS or a brain tumor. i also suffer bad anxiety.

my symptoms above---- the eye thing-- was said to resolve on its own in 3-6 months, the eye dr said its fluid behind the retina because a slight disruption in the retina.. which could be from a few things, none of witch are life threatening.

i have tingling/pins and needles--- mainly on my hands and feet, carpal tunnell also on my hands.

i have twitching body wide.

i have been to the neuro twice, who declines testing (mri, emg etc). because im pregnant, but did say she wouldnt recommend testing anyhow, because she feels im fine and that its anxiety and pregnancy related.

i had a clean mri in may 2010.

MY QUESTION IS--- does this sound like MS OR BRAIN TUMOR?? im very scared
i also forgot to mention the random aches and tension that i get in my upper left neck,,,feels like a constant strain,,and leg pains (could be pregnancy related) please respond--- im very anxious and scared
You appear to be perfectly fine. Just trust your doctor and complete your pregnancy.
Best Wishes,
Regards
even with the wierd twitching??? its something new for me (3 weeks ago)... i fear terrible diseases but dr. and my neuro both say its anxiety  and stress and pregnancy......im TRYING to believe them. its just hard