Brain Tumor International Expert Forum
Possible Brain Tumor symptoms?

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Possible Brain Tumor symptoms?

22 year old male here. Recently,had a fear of having contracted HIV through a handjob and that started in October- all the way till Jan 5 when i tested myself after 92 days that i managed to accept i didnt as the results were negative after e window period.
during the last week of dec, i started getting headache, like dull throbbing/pressure pain  they would last for an hour or so and disappear. since Jan 8 ive had the headaches for the whole time They dont go away at all.A friend told me that it could be cos i worried too much abt HIV (for 3 whole months, i was thinking of HIV at least a 100 times a day and was sure i had it)
I went to my doc who said it could be migraine, he did an instant blood test and ruled out bleeding in the brain ( cant remember what test it was ). However, i dunno whats causing the headaches- the pain is like heavy pressure on the front part of my head in the middle,just behind the forhead. I have no nausea or what so ever. Im not sensitive to light as well.

Can anyone advice what it could be? Is it brain cancer or bleeding in the brain? The pain sometimes doesnt even get better with painkillers. However, i noticed that when i am with friends and laughing the pain is not there. But when i am watching a movie or smth alone on my TV then it is there e.g. when i laugh or cough there is pain at times- even once in a while when i climb stairs at work. I am a smoker and occasional drinker.

However,for the past 3 days i have been free of the headaches for nearly the whole day. For eg, on the first day, the headache did not appear till in the evening and only lasted for 5minutes or so. Same for second day. Third day- i woke up with a headache but it went away after breakfast and appeared in the night for around 20minutes or so.

Doc,please describe brain tumor symptoms in more detail cos everything on the net is very vague. I suffer from Hypochondria as well. Had a CT scan done with contrast last Monday and the results will be in on 16 Feb only.
You can't get HIV from a handjob! If you thought you had HIV from a handjob, then you DEFINITELY don't have a brain tumor.........
Thanks for your reply. Yeah but the thing was i saw some bleeding from her hand afterwards that scared me.

Anyway, this brain tumor thing- are there any headache free days for brain tumor? Other specific symptoms?