falling down after manangioma removal

After having a large managioma brain tumor removed, (very large), I have no pain (thankful) but have right side partial paralysis (right leg and right forearm and hand).  I am 70 years and go to the YMCA 5 days a week.  But my leg and hand will not get better.  My speach came back but any ideas would be helpful.  I do fall once in a while for no reason at all.  I take carbamezepine for seizure control - could that make be not as stable?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dear Friend,
You are a real survivor and whatever the nature gives you back, should be fully appreciated by you. Surviving a surgery for the tumor removal, followed by few neurological deficits is a real wonder.
I would suggest you to continue your physiotherapy as well as good lifestyle. Nothing else is required.
Regards.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Oncologist in your area?