Brain Tumors Expert Forum
CAT Scan or MRI needed?

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments-Other.

CAT Scan or MRI needed?
Hi Doc,

My wife she feels she is sensitive to cell phone, she has headache and with dizziness. She usually doesn't sleep well during night. A lot times she needs to take sleep pill to help her to have a deep sleep. Her less sleepness is last for years. Recently she is thinking about maybe she has brain turmor. Does she really need to have scan for that? Does brain turmor develop esaily?

The data for cell phones and brain tumors is not conclusive.  Given your wife's symptoms, I would suggest that she see a doctor to get an evaluation.