Brain Tumors Expert Forum
Lump on Head

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments-Other.

Lump on Head

Hi. I found a small, hard,immobile,  dime sized lump behind me left ear about a month ago. I recently found another of the same thing on the back of my head. Do you know what this is, and how can I prevent more? Thanks!
Is the lump painful to touch?
No it is not.
I found one of these boney lumps on the back of my head a while back.   I think they are just a normal part of your anatomy that was previously undiscovered by you.    But that is just my guess,  of course you should check it out with your doctor if it really bothers you
What do you belive they could be?
Any Ideas???