Brain Tumors Expert Forum
Lump on the back of head

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments-Other.

Lump on the back of head

I have a lump a little smaller than a quarter on the back of my head. It's hurts a little to touch but not much. It's a little soft but mostly hard.
I'm only 14 years old and I'm really afarid this could be cancer or a brain tumor.
When I tell my mom about it she tells me to shut up. And also I can't go to the doctor about it.
D:
PLEASE HELP ME.
Is the lump in the middle of your head?
No.
It's more at the very bottom. And there is one where that bone thing is to make it a bump.
One side of that is bigger than the other.
The one at the bottom is about the size of a penny and I cann't move it but I can like squish it down.
But not the other one.