Brain Tumors Expert Forum
about my head

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments-Other.

about my head
   Dear neurosurgeon  doctor,
           I did brain tumor surgery last year . this year i feel my headache is not normal ,i went to see a neurology doctor he told me that it is OK . i do not have to take any CT or MRI right now because it grow very slow,even it happen and the surgery doctor will not do it right now . i do not understand why he is saying like this. then what i can do ?  should i wait untill it grow big? can you give me some idea? thank you!
It sounds like you have considerable headaches.  I think that if it persists, you should go to your primary care doctor to reevaluate.
For neuro type headaches you can consider a few different ideas:

Neuro-feedback (you can look this up more on the internet).  Although it is a non-medicine treatment that appears to work well on these type of headaches).

Botox shots are also a consideration you can speak with a neurologist that specializes in brain injury on this one.

Of course you can also speak with a neuropsychiatrist to see if they can recommend you with some sort of pain medication.

Lastly, there are headache specialist out there that specializes in these types of headaches. You can consider getting a hold of your local Brain Injury Association to see if they have any resources for you.