Brain Tumors Expert Forum
brain tumor
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments-Other.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

brain tumor

what are the odds of a 17 year old getting/having a brain tumor?
Related Discussions
515563_tn?1225394668
In general, brain tumors are one of the less common tumors and it's pretty uncommon for a 17 year old to have a brain tumor.
5 Comments
Blank
328799_tn?1276569332
Thank you ,
i have anxiety and that helps alot.
Blank
A few days ago i went to united states and went to a mall. I went to the electonics store and was playing xbox. Afterwards while i was walking, i had this sharp stabbing pain in the right top side of my head were the jaw muscles are located. It hurt for a  while so i went to a store and bought some juice thinking that i was dehydrated. It soothed it a bit but it still hurt. The muscle is pretty tight and i am hoping that it isnt serious. I usually get the pain while listening to music or watching a movie. Any idea what iti is? Hoping it isnt serious. Is it possible that a bug went in my ear? Reply as soon as possible.
Blank
hey, when you have anxiety, do you have muscle tension and pain in the jaw muscles?
Blank
Hi.  I agree with kteen16.  I have had similar symptoms that I am pretty sure were coming from TMJ disfunction or my neck and jaw being out of alignment.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank