Brain Tumors Expert Forum
brain tumor

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments-Other.

brain tumor

what are the odds of a 17 year old getting/having a brain tumor?
In general, brain tumors are one of the less common tumors and it's pretty uncommon for a 17 year old to have a brain tumor.
Thank you ,
i have anxiety and that helps alot.
A few days ago i went to united states and went to a mall. I went to the electonics store and was playing xbox. Afterwards while i was walking, i had this sharp stabbing pain in the right top side of my head were the jaw muscles are located. It hurt for a  while so i went to a store and bought some juice thinking that i was dehydrated. It soothed it a bit but it still hurt. The muscle is pretty tight and i am hoping that it isnt serious. I usually get the pain while listening to music or watching a movie. Any idea what iti is? Hoping it isnt serious. Is it possible that a bug went in my ear? Reply as soon as possible.
hey, when you have anxiety, do you have muscle tension and pain in the jaw muscles?
Hi.  I agree with kteen16.  I have had similar symptoms that I am pretty sure were coming from TMJ disfunction or my neck and jaw being out of alignment.