Brain Tumors Expert Forum
brain tumors
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments-Other.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

brain tumors

My husband complained of having violent dreams (he never used to have them).  We went to see his oncologist who ordered a CT scan.  Nothing showed up.  My husband continued to have violent dreams on and off.  He also had headaches in the forehead .  Half a year later, I found him having trouble walking a straight line (he acted like he was drunk),  and another CTscan found tumors in the front of his brain.  We were told it was metestatic colon cancer, and he died soon afterwards.  I would appreciate your input so that I can understand things a little better.  Thank you.