Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community
Bi Rad 4

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 3 and 4 treatments.

Bi Rad 4

I have just been told I had a abnormal Mammogram and was given a Bi Rad 4.  I see the breast doctor tomorrow.  I'm scared of course but I wanted to sign on and tell all you ladies how much I admire your strength and words of comfort to one another.  This Breast Cancer thing seems to be taking over womens lives.  The Internet is fill of women who are scared out of their minds.  I hate this for us but glad to know someone is out there.  Thank you.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

If the BI-RADS is three and higher a follow mmamography is advised. Wish you Luck.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.