Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community
How to help?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 3 and 4 treatments.

How to help?

My 63 year old Grandmother was just told her breast cancer went from stage 1 go stage 3. I have been trying in every way to help. I go to her house to do dishes and help around the house. She lost all of her hair so I found her some wraps. I live down the street from her so I check on her a few times a week.
Is it normal to feel like this isn't enough? I want to do more but feel like I'm failing her
What you're doing is great. You may want to bring already cooked foods over for her so she doesn't have to smell anything cooking. When going through chemo you tend to get very tired so anything you can do for her is something she doesn't have to worry about. Good job! She's proud of you and you should be too.