Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community
OCC & MMS treatment
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 3 and 4 treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

OCC & MMS treatment

My wife has just been diagnosed with breast cancer and secondries several places in the bones.  Not too keen on what I see as conventional options but have had some very good reports of the MMs and OCC options.  Has anyone tried these or know anything about them?  Thanks
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
25201_tn?1255584436
The first action after diagnosis would usually be surgery .... followed by whatever treatment would be recommended by her Oncologist for her particular case. Depending on the individual results of her biopsy there may be some treatment before surgery to either remove the tumor alone or the entire breast. Since you seem to know that there has been bone metastisis, this would also be treated but the first line of agression would be to the tumor itself. Bone mets is rather easily treated in comparison. I apologize but I'm not sure what these other treatments you refer to involve .. ? OCC / MMS
Blank
hello, what happened to your wife? Did you try mms? i was diagnosed with breast cancer on monday and offered me a full mastectomy. i am on mms drops now 7 drops every hour. the first two days I was sick and diarhea (diarrhea), but now i feel i am already less tired. I like to talk to somone that had positive results with mms or other things before totall removal of the breast. thanks: renata
Blank
962875_tn?1314213636
Bisykiwi has not posted for over a year and a half, so it is unlikely you will get an answer from him.

If you have a question please start a new thread of your own. Also, you would be more likely to get replies in the BC Community Forum , which is far more active than this forum.  If you do post there, just be sure to write out any uncommon words or treatments, rather than using initials, because as japdip indicated above, we can't help people if we don't understand their questions.

Best wishes...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank