Aa
A
A
Close
1343050_tn?1278896276
Stage IV Breast Cancer That has Spread..?
My mom is 64 yrs old & she unfortunately hadnt seen a Dr in over 10yrs..got really sick & weak to where she could eat & swelled up w/fluid so bad that she was drained 3 times (7liters, 5 liters, then 3.9) all within 3 weeks, she is in the hospital now becuz she cant eat anything, they just got her strength up so she could get a biopsy & medi port...the Dr/s have confirmed breast cancer & that its spread to her bones, but they keep SPECULATING on her bone marrow, liver & i even heard 1 out of the 5 dr.s say possible pancreas! this is sooo frustrating for my family becuz she has had all the scans, xrays, blood tests, w/in the last 5 wks & we STILL dont have a game plan to her treatment & how agressive the cancer is & if its spread to her liver since we know its in her bones can someone tell me what to expect, my moms spirit is so low becuz she cant eat & keeps swellin up she has lost so much wait & her color is awful, she was such a young 64 yr old, could out shop me anyday & beautiful now she cant hardly get up without help, its soo hard to see, can someone please help me out & give me ANY information on Stage IV cancer that has spread to her bones & possibly beyond what is up with her not being able to eat, drink, she throws it up, or cant do it?? help please anyone?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
962875_tn?1314213636
Duplicate post, already answered
Comment
Cancel
962875_tn?1314213636
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
1343050_tn?1278896276
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Stage IV Breast Cancer That has Spread..?
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community Resources