Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community
birad5
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 3 and 4 treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

birad5

my aunt underwent a mammogram , ultrasound and xray to identified the mass on the left upper quadrant of her breast according to the result it was a birad 5,,she doesnt have any symptoms aside for having a lump on her breast plus lymphnode on her axilla .there are no changes in the shape of her breast no discharges,,we will see a doctor for biopsy,,but according to the first doctor who saw her it is already malignant cancer..is it possible to diagnosed the lump without doing the biopsy yet? because i really started to think about it and i cant sleep with it!!please i need some explanation thank u very much