Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community
pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 3 and 4 treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pain

there is pain at de surgery took place.........
it keep paining all de time
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
962875_tn?1314213636
As Katarina777 noted when you previously posted, you have not provided enough information about the type of surgery you had, how long ago it took place, etc., for any of us to be able tp provide an answer for you.

My best advice would be for you to return to your surgeon for an examinntion, to determine whether you healing properly or if there is some complication, and for an explanation of what you sholud expect regarding your pain.

Best wishes...
Blank
dear rama i answered for your previous post.again you have not provide necessary information.any how the pain is the part of breast cancer treatment.i also experiences pain  sometimes.don'tbe dishearten.i think due to lymph nodes removal it causes.any how my advice is consult your oncologist as soon as possible.
regards
shanthi
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979