Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community
pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 3 and 4 treatments.

pain

there is pain at de surgery took place.........
it keep paining all de time
As Katarina777 noted when you previously posted, you have not provided enough information about the type of surgery you had, how long ago it took place, etc., for any of us to be able tp provide an answer for you.

My best advice would be for you to return to your surgeon for an examinntion, to determine whether you healing properly or if there is some complication, and for an explanation of what you sholud expect regarding your pain.

Best wishes...
dear rama i answered for your previous post.again you have not provide necessary information.any how the pain is the part of breast cancer treatment.i also experiences pain  sometimes.don'tbe dishearten.i think due to lymph nodes removal it causes.any how my advice is consult your oncologist as soon as possible.
regards
shanthi