Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community
stage of carcinoma

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 3 and 4 treatments.

stage of carcinoma

What is the stage of cancer of wife with post operated biopsy report nT2N0Mx and ER,PR report Negative? What is the best treatment possible?How dangerous it is?  
I'm unsure of the staging.  A member left a link in my post below about staging.  I think the best person to ask though is her doctor.  This means that you get the correct staging and the opportunity to ask other questions.

From what I have read it sounds as though she has some things in her favour.  No lymph node involvement and no metastasis (spread).
Not so sure about the hormonal aspect.

All cancer is dangerous but I expect hers could be worse.  I read that doctor are cautious about prognoses.  Some do a lot better with a poor prognosis while some with a good prognosis do poorly.
Is really important to check back with her doctor.

Good luck!