Breast Cancer Community
dull breast pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

dull breast pain

I have recently had a mamagram.... I have breast implants silicone and  was having no discomfort or pain. I recieved a letter a few weeks ago stating abnormal spot... after a mamagram
.i have to wait now for ultrasound and waiting almost 2 weeks now.
I am very scared because within the last 5 days i have noticed a dull pain in my left breast.

why is there pain now and is there anything to worry about?

thank you
Tags: dull
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
Hi there.

I understand your concern.  I believe you should inquire more about the mammogram findings.  The findings are usually reported in a standardized fashion in terms of the BIRADS category.  The radiologist would already have an idea based on the findings whether the spot maybe benign or malignant, or needs additional tests.  The dull pain can be due to that spot, however, that does not automatically mean that that spot is malignant.  If everything is still inconclusive after the ultrasound, then a biopsy may be in order to determine the true nature of that spot.  I suggest you talk about this with your doctor and whether your ultrasound can be done earlier.  Regards and God bless...
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank