dull breast pain
I have recently had a mamagram.... I have breast implants silicone and  was having no discomfort or pain. I recieved a letter a few weeks ago stating abnormal spot... after a mamagram
.i have to wait now for ultrasound and waiting almost 2 weeks now.
I am very scared because within the last 5 days i have noticed a dull pain in my left breast.

why is there pain now and is there anything to worry about?

thank you
Hi there.

I understand your concern.  I believe you should inquire more about the mammogram findings.  The findings are usually reported in a standardized fashion in terms of the BIRADS category.  The radiologist would already have an idea based on the findings whether the spot maybe benign or malignant, or needs additional tests.  The dull pain can be due to that spot, however, that does not automatically mean that that spot is malignant.  If everything is still inconclusive after the ultrasound, then a biopsy may be in order to determine the true nature of that spot.  I suggest you talk about this with your doctor and whether your ultrasound can be done earlier.  Regards and God bless...