Abnormal Mammogram One Year After Normal One
Does anyone know the likeliness that you would have an abnormal mammogram just one year after a normal one?  I was under the impression that a mammogram can show a tumor sometimes two years before it can be felt?  
Hi Cleta,
When you had your last mammogram was a BIRADS score mentioned?Has the radiologist recommended an Ultrasound?Sometimes benign lumps like fibroadenoma
and cysts can certainly appear between the last and subsequent mammogram whether they are felt or not.
You should get this checked out further to know one way or the other.  In 2008, I had a clear mammogram, but in 2009 it was abnormal with microcalcifications and a BIRADS score of 5.  It turned out to be very early stage 1 grade 1 cancer and high grade DCIS.  I had surgery and am deciding on adjunctive treatment.  It can happen in one year, but you, I hope, will get a different result than mine.  There are several things that can make a mammogram abnormal.