Ache in right breast.
I'm 17 years old and for a few months now Ive had a kind of dull ache in my lower right breast. It used to come and go randomly every so often, but now Ive felt it for a few days without it going away.
I cant feel any bumps or anything abnormal, and I cant feel the ache when I'm doing something and not thinking about it, its just when I'm like sitting or lying down when I realize its still aching. Ive told my mum about it and she thinks its just growing pains, but I'm still kinda worried. I'm going to the doctors soon for that cervical cancer jab they are giving out, so if I can pluck up the courage, I'll ask about it then, but until I go I thought I would ask if anyone thinks that it is breast cancer?
I believe this ache you describe if most likely due to hormonal changes in your body. I do think it's a good idea to mention it when you see your Dr. I do not think it is related in any way to breast cancer.  Regards ..
do u have breast cancer in your family? its very unlikely even if u did at ur age. does the ache happen around the time of your periods? its prob hormonal but best to ask.
Ok thank you I will.
I know one person in my family died from it, but I don't think I'm closely related at all to her, I think she was my dads auntie.
It doesn't seem to, but thinking about it, I have been having irregular periods to what I normally have, I usually start within about 2 days each month but the last couple of times they have been about a week out of time. I guess it could be that, thanks, I will still mention it to my Dr.