Amount of Chemo Treatments
I was diagnosed with invasive ductal carcinoma breast cancer in May 2009.  I have had the tumor removed and have clean margins.  I am T2 N1 M0, Estrogen Positive,  HER2 Negative,  1 node was positivie.  I have had all the test on the rest of my body and everything was clean.  
  My question is about chemo.  I am taking TAC.  I have had 2 treatments so far--they have made me very sick for 14 days or more.  I was told I need to have a total of 6 treatments.  I was wondering what you think about having 3 full treatments and the last 3 half dose treatments.  
                                                              Thanks for taking time to answer my question
                                                                                                    Mary
This is something you need to take up with your Oncologistl. Treatment plans are formulated to give each patient the best possible chance for recovery and lessen the risk for recurrance. There are medications that can help with the side effects of the Chemo is many cases. Please have a serious and detailed discussion with your Oncologist.    Regards ....
Thanks for the edvice.  I'm planning on talking to my oncologist at the next treatment.
                                                                                             Mary