Areola Discharge
A few weeks back, I noticed a slight discharge from my right areola, just to the side of my nipple. The consistency is the equivalent of popping a pimple, white and sticky in texture. A small bit can be squeezed out before nothing more comes out. But within a day will build up some more. It comes from the exact same "pore" every time and I have not noticed this from anywhere else on either breast. Any ideas?

You should keep the area clean, wear lose clothes and see if the pimples go away in a few days.

Pimples on the breast can occur, just like on skin anywhere else. Do not try to pick at it.

You should do a breast self exam and report any abnormal features that you might notice - a breast lump, skin changes or nipple discharge etc.

If the pimples do not resolve in a few days consult your physician for a clinical evaluation.

Let us know if you have any other doubts and keep us posted on how you are doing and what does your physician advise.

Good luck.