Breast Cancer Community
BREAST FIBROID CYSYCYST

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

BREAST FIBROID CYSYCYST

A yr ao I had a biopsy i have a hard benign cyst the size of a giant grape i cant affort it to be removed it used not to bother me but ever since the biopsy it bothers alot more.The dr. that preformed it i believe he wa unexperienced for he went in one side and hit something hard after pushing the needle to get in he wasen't able and he said because i was too firm that e usually did it to older ladies but i think what he hit was the muscle then he went in another way and on his way in he ruptured a vein by the time he was done the nurse had to put pressure so the bleeding would stop.By he time he was done you could compare my breast one side the size of an orange and the other a grapefruit and was buised for about 3 mnths. before the biopsy my cyst didnt bother but after, on the side of my biopsy, my upper back and arm always is hurtting is this normal?  

This discussion is related to Breast cyst and followup.
1 Comment

It is not normal to have the pain and bruises to persist one year after the procedure. You need to contact your doctor and tell them about your condition.

Let us know what your doctor says and if you have any other queries.

Best regards.