BREAST CA and TSH LEVELS
I am a female and 52 years old. I had a mastectomy in 2009. I had type II that is hormone dependant. I am not taking any Tomoxifene or other medication as it made me really sick and I could not cope at all.  I have been in remission for 3 years.
I have been using Eltroxin for 20+ years.  I started with .1 and then the dosage went up to 1 and .5 and later the dr added Diotroxin.  For the past 2 months I have a terrible cough.  The x-rays showed that my lungs were clear, but I am out of breath and struggle to breathe.  I did a peakflow for my Asthma and I could only reach 100 where it should be about 500. I can't understand how my lungs can be clear yet I struggle to breathe and am out of breath.  At night it is worse.  
I had a blood test done a few days ago and my TSH level was 0.0005.  The doctor advised me to stop the Diotroxin immediately.
I now noticed that the wheezing and short breathe is not from my lungs, but in my throat.  I am coughing a lot and last night when I coughed it tasted like blood although there were no blood.
I think I have to re-test my TSH in about 4 weeks.
What are the possibilities that this is related to my CA?
I am worried.  I am extremely tired and emotional and short tempered and etc.  I am not allowed to take any hormones thus at this age with no hormones I am quite stressed, etc.
I will really appreciate feedback and would like to chat.
I am sorry if I cannot be of much help here,regarding your Thyroid problem.I have absolutely no knowledge about this issue.
I have added a link below " THYROID DISORDERS COMMUNITY".
That Forum deals specifically with what you are asking for, and I am pretty sure that you will find it helpful.
Wishing you all the best...

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Thyroid-Disorders/show/73
Thank you ever so much. I am new to the forum. Thank for the reply.
You welcome,
I would like to make a suggestion.
I have noticed your second shorter thread in the "Thyroid disorder Forum"with no comments yet.I guess the moderators have transferred it there on the 28th.
I would advise you to copy and post again your longer post above which has more details, in the forum I mentioned in my previous comment.
I hope you'll get a response soon.:)
ThAnk you very much. At the moment I suffer from asthmatic-bronchitis as well as pneumonia. I am feeling better today although my lungs are still wheezing quite a lot.  My dr suggested that I repeat the TSH in about 4 - 6 weeks time.   I will keep you posted. Thank you very much for your feedback.