Breast Cancer Community
BREAST HEAVINESS - 'AWARENESS'
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

BREAST HEAVINESS - 'AWARENESS'

I know that I am a nervous nut -- what does it mean to be more aware of one's breasts == is it maybe because I gained a little weight -- also I have a chest heaviness -- I am looking for answers -- and need your help, somebody
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
There is no such thing as a nervous nut! Any changes we notice in our bodies brings on concern. Have you seen your doctor lately? I would schedule a check-up to discuss the area of concern. I don't know your age, but increased breast awareness, especially at the front of the breasts, could be caused by high estrogen levels, such as seen when hormones fluctuate in perimenopause or over the monthly cycle; chest heaviness could be caused by all sorts of things from cardiac issues to muscle spasms.  

We wish you all the best -- let us know how your MD appointment goes!

Blank
25201_tn?1255584436
I don't recall that you mentioned this in your previous post about a burning sensation on both sides in the underarm area. Have you made an appointment concerning your previous problem? If not then I suggest that you also bring up the "heaviness" you describe here. There really aren't any definite answers here ... it takes a visual and hands on examination to diagnose any problem. Please see your Physician to put your mind at ease about these various concerns.  Regards ....
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank