Breast Cancer Expert Forum
Blocked Breast duct
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Blocked Breast duct

Hi I have a question.
11 days ago while showering,  I felt a tube like lump on my left breast. I went to the doctors and they said it is a blocked duct? They said they will just watch it, and send me to have an ultrasound done. I have not had a baby, nor am i pregnate. My youngest is 7 so far from breastfeeding! I am wondering, is this normal??? A year ago, i found a cyst in this breast. I had an ultrasound and they said it is a simple cyst?. About 3 days ago, i started having bad headaches and yesterday i noticed the lymph node under my chin has swollen up and it is hurting. Yesterday my (left) breast started hurting (where the cyst is) and still is.. I can still feel the blocked duct too.........

So please tell me what and why I have a blocked duct and what should i be asking my doctor???

Thank you