Blue spot
One week after a shower I have found a blue spot on my right side breast very down part of my niple..
I have read a lot a bout IBC and in one of the syntoms they said that if you have a blue spot what not go away.
I dont have any other of the syntoms..swollen, warm, large breast , red or nothing else....but I can really sleep thinking about this blue spot what does not go away....
I check up every 5 minutes and I am really worried...
My husband says that is going away but nevertheless I will go to see a doctor on monday.
Do you think I am over reacting? how many days can a blue spot stay with out not going?
In the IBC....how is the blue spot? since the biginning apears also all the syntoms?
Pls can you answer me because I am very scare....
Thank you very much.
You definitely need to relax. Do not work yourself up so much. Well the blue spot could be caused due to rubbing / trauma/ tight clothes. It could be a healing bruise. Do you remember any accidental trauma to the site or any tight clothes you might have worn in the recent past.
You have already scheduled an appointment which is good. But you need to relax and get a clinical evaluation done and see what the doctor has to say. A blue spot if it is a bruise can take upto weeks to heal completely.
It cannot be diagnosed as malignant just becuase of the blue spot. The other symptoms may or maynot be present from the start in a breast cancer patient. But then you have not even be seen by a physician, let alone be diagnosed with breast cancer.
If your husband says the lesion is decreasing in size, i think you should believe him till at least you get to your physician.
I hope this has helped to calm you down a bit.
Good luck.
Thank you so much for your answer!!! It really helped me a lot to calm me down!!
Grettings from Germany
And Thanks again.

Glad to be of help.
Regards.