Breast Cancer Expert Forum
Boils/Spots on the breast
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Boils/Spots on the breast

Hi and thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my question and put my mind at ease. I have had a spot or boil on my left breast for about 4 months now. When I squeeze it, blood and puss come out and it is quite painful when I squeeze it. It is only painful when I squeeze it. Now it seems to be open and oozing some clear liquid and there is a sore red line coming from it now. Can you advise me of any treatment I may need for this or if it my be symptomatic of something more sinister? I have had a borderline phyllodes tumor removed from my other breast around the same time this started and I am 34 yrs old.