Breast Cancer Centers
I am considering a breast cancer treatment center.
Has anyone been treated in one you would recommend?
I am being treated at a Breast Cancer Center. If you can get into a BC center go for it you won't regret it.  
What is the name of the center and why do you like it?
Where are you located?
I live in the west coast but, if a  breast center with highly qualified specialists were back east or elsewhere, I would be willing to go there.
Here in Charlotte, North Carolina Dr. Richard L. White at Blumenthal Cancer Center. You can look him up.He has taught at the American Cancer Society, flown to institutions all over the world to teach other doctors. Look him up. Very hard to get in with him because of his busy teaching schedule but he will fit you in. Wonderful surgeon. I visit the discussion boards at breastcancer.org and their are women their from California who praise some of the facilities there. Hope this helps.
I'm from Michigan being treated at the UM Breast Cancer Center. I'm sure there are BC Centers closer to you.
Thank you so much for your recommendations.