Breast Cancer Community
Breast Hemangioma

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Breast Hemangioma

I am 28 years old. Two years ago i had a surgery and it turned out that the lump was a hemangioma, which i don't think is very common to appear in the breast. Just two days ago i felt that i have a lump in the same breast. It will take me two days to get to my country where i can visit my doctor so i will be greatfull if you could explain how common is breast hemangioma? I hope it is again the same problem and nothing more seriouse. I do self examination every moring and it feels that this lump came from nowhere it is so suddent and seems quiet large in size. i have the same symptoms as before : as if i had a heart ache and the uncofortable feeling ( i would not call it a pain) in the left arm, as if I worked out. Disconfrot is gone today and the lump seems to be a little smaller in size. Strange....

Please assist
1 Comment
I'm sorry no one got to you sooner but ANY change in your breasts warrants a call/visit to your doctor and further study.  As most doctors say with self exams, we aren't asking you to find cancer, just a change.  Anything that has changed in your breasts requires a professional exam and possibly further studies.

Good luck to you!