Breast Hemangioma
I am 28 years old. Two years ago i had a surgery and it turned out that the lump was a hemangioma, which i don't think is very common to appear in the breast. Just two days ago i felt that i have a lump in the same breast. It will take me two days to get to my country where i can visit my doctor so i will be greatfull if you could explain how common is breast hemangioma? I hope it is again the same problem and nothing more seriouse. I do self examination every moring and it feels that this lump came from nowhere it is so suddent and seems quiet large in size. i have the same symptoms as before : as if i had a heart ache and the uncofortable feeling ( i would not call it a pain) in the left arm, as if I worked out. Disconfrot is gone today and the lump seems to be a little smaller in size. Strange....

Please assist
I'm sorry no one got to you sooner but ANY change in your breasts warrants a call/visit to your doctor and further study.  As most doctors say with self exams, we aren't asking you to find cancer, just a change.  Anything that has changed in your breasts requires a professional exam and possibly further studies.

Good luck to you!