Breast Lump...Is It Serious????
I have a question about a hard bump/lump that I have.  It is located above my left breast, about 1 to 1 1/2 inch below my collar bone.  It is really hard, and raised up.  I can see it just looking in the mirror.  It feels almost like a bone.  But I don't think it is.  It is really hard to describe.  It isn't perfectly round, maybe kind of like an oval, about an inch (maybe a little less) in diameter, and it isn't moveable at all.
First you need to make an appointment with your Dr. for a clinical breast exam and most likely some additional testing ... Mammogram (depending on your age) and/or Ultrasound to determine what this lump represents. You should NEVER delay whenever you discover something abnormal in your breasts. Please make that appnt. very soon ... waiting is NOT a wise thing to do and will never solve anything. Regards ...