Breast Cancer Expert Forum
Breast Lumps

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Breast Lumps
Hiya..i found two lump in my one breast aged at 24 and i left it like that becasue i didn't take care of it. my lumps get bigger before my period and get smaller after i started my period. last week i found another lump in my other breast and i was panicking. I was so scared, i went to GP i started crying and she said it could be hormaonal changes but she awnt oto make sure she is sending me for urgent x ray within two week.

I am 28 now and iam so scared of it, what if its cancer, can any one experianced in my situation.

I am too scared that iam going to die soon.
Dear sas6565, You are doing the right thing by having this new lump evaluated.  It could very well be nothing to worry about but it is best to have something new checked out to be on the safe side.  

I've been going through the same stuff lately. I've had breast lumps since I was about 15 and have had 2 biopsied. They were both benign. Mine do the sam thing where they will get bigger and then shrink. I've had ultrasounds, mammograms, and everything else but the docs all say benign... find a doctor who you can trust and try and find out for sure that your lumps are benign.

~Ashley
Thank you very much for your comments, i received a letter for to make an appointment, i hope its nothing other than normal.

I am just being normal thinking its ntohing then all of a sudden  iam going into brest cancer and getting upset.

Thanks again for your information.
I had ultrasound and biospy done, and doctor said i have got Fibrodoma (total 5 lumps and cyst)and need to follow up in 6 months to see if its increse in the size.

thanks