Breast Lumps
I am 37 and I recently discovered a lump in each of my breasts.  The lumps dont hurt unless I touch them or if I lean against something that touches that area of my breast.  I've heard that breast cancer is not painful so I am wondering if you have any ideas of what this could be? In the past 6 months I've had 2 aunts and a cousin diagnosed with breast cancer so of course that worry stays in my head.  
The first thing you need to do when you find a lump in your breast is go to your Dr. for a clinical breast exam and any other testing that may be appropriate. Breast lumps should NEVER be ignored or guessed at no matter what. It is true that breast cancer rarely presents as a painful lump the there is an exception to every rule. Since you have lumps in both breasts I would doubt breast cancer but further investigation is absolutely necessary. Breast cysts and Fibroadenomas are fairly common and both are benign conditions. Still the nature of the lumps MUST be proven so make an appointment and have an exam and either a Mammogram or Ultrasound .... possibly both. Regards ....