Breast Cancer Community
Breast cocern

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Breast cocern

Within the last week I have noticed 2 bumps on my nipple. The bumps are painful and it feels like there is a large amount of pressure in them. I first I thought it was a pimple, but it does not pop. I also feel a pulsing pain randomly throughout the day in those two areas. The bumps are relatively large, they take up about 15-20% of my nipple. Should I be concerned or is this something normal in a growing process, I am only 17.
1 Comment
Your first guess might well be the case and if you  think that they contain some fluid you might try a warm compress and see if this would hasten the "popping". You could also ck. with your Dr. and have him/her examine the bumps if this worries you. There are several things that can occur due to the changing hormone levels in the body in the teen years and even beyond. Regards ....