Breast Cancer Community
Breast cocern
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Breast cocern

Within the last week I have noticed 2 bumps on my nipple. The bumps are painful and it feels like there is a large amount of pressure in them. I first I thought it was a pimple, but it does not pop. I also feel a pulsing pain randomly throughout the day in those two areas. The bumps are relatively large, they take up about 15-20% of my nipple. Should I be concerned or is this something normal in a growing process, I am only 17.
1 Comment
Blank
25201_tn?1255584436
Your first guess might well be the case and if you  think that they contain some fluid you might try a warm compress and see if this would hasten the "popping". You could also ck. with your Dr. and have him/her examine the bumps if this worries you. There are several things that can occur due to the changing hormone levels in the body in the teen years and even beyond. Regards ....
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank