Breast discharge
I have had a spontaneous discharge of clear fluid out of my right nipple.  I did not have to squeeze it for it to come out, however squeezing it also brings it out.  Is this normal?  Should I follow up with an MD?
Dear lushyd:  Nipple discharge is most often from benign conditions. Some women are more prone to discharge including women on; birth control pills, certain blood pressure medications or on major tranquilizers. These medications increase prolactin levels in the body. There are also certain life periods when a person is more likely to get discharge than others: there may be more discharge at puberty and at menopause than the years in-between.

The following are general parameters. The time to worry about nipple discharge is when it
A related discussion, breast discharge help was started.