Breast leaking blood/ clear fluid
I recently had blood leaking out of one breast, it seems to come out more when squeezed. But not everyday, so this being the second time, clear cloudy came out at first.  Then I thought well I wonder if more will come out, and sqeezed and blood came out mixed with clear. Then I was a bit alarmed and my breast ached just a little bit.  So I tried to get more out and milky looking kind came out.  I recently had a follow-up mri due to abnormal mamogram and ultrasound.  but it came back fibroid and cystic. The first time it leaked is when I made the dr. appt. for yearly mamogram screening. My breast still aches a bit, and last time it (before mamogram) leaked it ached for a few days and cleared up. What does the blood mean?

This discussion is related to Leaking fluid and blood from nipples.
As a rule when there is bloody discharge without stimulation and from only one breast you need to see a Breast Speialist. This could be due to some ductal problem, possibly papilloma or even something more serious. I would advise you to make an appointment and have this evaluated. I would also advise you NOT to continue squeezing your breast as this may complicate matters.    Regards ...
A related discussion, Fluid draining from breast following radiation was started.