Breast pain and broken blood vessels
I have had a problem for the past few months with my right breast having large broken vessels.  Sometimes it will be purple on the entire outside from broken vessels.  Wearing a bra 24/7 seems to help this problem to a degree, but not totally eliminate it.  Now for the past couple of days I have been having burning stinging pain in the nipple (only on the same side that has the broken vessels) and that nipple is a "darker" pink color than the other nipple.  I have no lumps or "thickened" areas and no other symptoms whatsoever.  Any ideas?
My first idea would be to advise you to see your Dr. for a clinical breast exam and any further testing that may be indicated. I don't really see the broken blood vessels as a serious problem in the abscence of other symptoms and pain is rarely associated with breast cancer. I would still have it ck.d out to find the cause.   Regards ...