Breast pain and bruising
I have a very large family history of breast cancer on my mothers side of the family. All the females with the exception of my mother, myself, and one cousin have all passed away due to breast cancer.  So normally I wouldn't be so worried with my symptoms but I am.

I have spent the last 4 days in bed sleeping, which is very unusual for me b/c I do not sleep well.  I would only get up to go to the bathroom or I'd get up for a couple of hours and then go to sleep again.  Friday night my right breast started itching and by Saturday night I was having a constant shooting pain in the same area.  I also noticed that I had a dime size discoloration. Almost looked like a bruise but I haven't done anything to bruise that area.  Now the pain grows worse, it now hurts to the touch, and the discoloration/bruising has went from dime size to over a quarter size.  I'm not sure what to do or what kind of dr to make an appt with.  Please help!?
First you should make an appointment with your Family Dr. for a clinical breast exam and possibly either a mammogram or ultrasound. Breast cancer isn't usually associated with any pain and from the area you describe it sound like a hematoma (bleeding in the tissues). At any rate you need to have it ck.d out rather than just worrying about it.  Get on the phone first thing tomorrow morning, OK ?? Something that appears so suddenly doesn't really sound much like cancer but you still need to have it investigated.   Regards ....