Breast Cancer Community
Breast pimple??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Breast pimple??

yesterday i noticed that my right breast felt very tender.  So I took a close look and I noticed a little lump on my nipple area.  It was on my aerola area.  It looked more like a pimple so I squezed it and a white liquid came out.  So now my right breast hurts alot.  .  even after I squeezed it now it feels like a little ball is left in the area where the white discharge came out.  Should I be worried?  I want to see a doctor but at the same time i dont want to obsess over something that might not be serious.  Any comments?
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
Hi.

It is common for some women to develop these pimple like growths in the breast, especially around the nipple area.  Sometimes, these symptoms can also be explained by the breasts response to hormonal changes.

If this is indeed a pimple and is infected (swelling warmth, pus expression), then this may have to be treated with a course of antibiotics.  Persistent lumps should be investigated further.

To be safe, I suggest you proceed with your physician consult and have this evaluated.

Regards.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...