Breast Cancer Expert Forum
Breast spot

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Breast spot
I too have a spot on my breast. I have only recently noticed it. Only when the spot rubs up against my bra, is when it becomes painful. The spot is small , and red...a little bit like a blood blister. However the worrying thing is that it is on my nipple. I have never seen this before, nor has it ever hurt like it does now. I'm so worried incase it is skin cancer or breast cancer. I know i shouldn't be over dramatic , but i am really worried.
Dear mar700:  Skin on the breast (and areola and nipple) is like skin anywhere on the body and is subject to a variety of abnormalities.  If this does not resolve or gets worse, you should bring it to the attention of your doctor.