Breast wart
I have a wart looking area on my right breast, it is not near the areola. I have been diagnosed last month with squamous cell skin cancer on my right forearm. Also I have had melonoma on my back in the past. This area on my breast is new. Should I be concerned? Rush to the doctor or take the next appointment which could be 6-8 weeks away?Thank you for any help.  
Hi.

It is very hard to tell the nature of your skin lesion through this forum and there can be a lot of possible disease entities that can explain this new growth.

One possibility is indeed that of virally caused warts which can grow on any part of the skin.  This may be cauterized or treated with keratolytics.  Your worry about a possible melanoma or skin cancer is valid.  However, the breast is usually not a sun-exposed area so the possibility of this being cancer may be low.

Nevertheless, as there can be a lot of causes, it is worthwile to have this seen by your doctor.  Regards and God bless.
I had the "wart" looking lesion removed and a biopsy done. It was benign kerotosis. But with my other skin related history we will continue to watch it. Thanks so much for your help. God Bless.