Breast Cancer Community
Brown Spots on and between breasts.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Brown Spots on and between breasts.

I am 23 yrs old . I have brown spots on my right breast ( on and underneath) I sweat alot. Is it some kind of fungal infection?? It doesn't itch or anything. And they are not bumpy/mole. I hope its not something serious.. they kind of look like age spots/liver spots...  I have not found any lumps..
Skin on the breast is like skin anywhere else on the body.What you describe sounds like a skin condition and nothing to do with breast cancer..A variety of skin conditions could be responsible for this, such as genetics, hormones,skin fungus etc..and sometimes the cause is unknown.
I would recommend that you see a dermatologist who should be able to help sort this out for you and treat it with medication.
All the best..
Avatar n tn
Thanks.. that's what i thought..will go check it out with a dermatologist. I really hope there's a way to get rid of the spots!