Brown Spots on and between breasts.
I am 23 yrs old . I have brown spots on my right breast ( on and underneath) I sweat alot. Is it some kind of fungal infection?? It doesn't itch or anything. And they are not bumpy/mole. I hope its not something serious.. they kind of look like age spots/liver spots...  I have not found any lumps..
Skin on the breast is like skin anywhere else on the body.What you describe sounds like a skin condition and nothing to do with breast cancer..A variety of skin conditions could be responsible for this, such as genetics, hormones,skin fungus etc..and sometimes the cause is unknown.
I would recommend that you see a dermatologist who should be able to help sort this out for you and treat it with medication.
All the best..
Thanks.. that's what i thought..will go check it out with a dermatologist. I really hope there's a way to get rid of the spots!