Bug Bite on Breast or Something More Serious?
As of know I'm vacationing in Ecuador, South America. Today I woke up with a painful red lump on my right breast. It is about the size of an American quarter. I've been having a lot of mosquito bites but I don't know if this the same. I'm 19 years old and frankly worried about this "bug bite" so if anyone can help, it'll be greatly appreciated.
This painful lump on your breast could very well be a mosquito bite,since you say you have been having to a lot of them..Aside a mosquito bite,this painful lump could be an infection that can occur from irritation,swollen hair follicles and a variety of other causes that can occur on the breast like on skin anywhere else on the body.The chances that this is cancer are very doubtful ... Usually these types of painful lumps go away on their own.You may apply warm compresses,use antibacterial soap and it should go away in a few days.But if your condition worsen you should see a dermatologist for a clinical evaluation so that it can be treated.
Take care..