Can night sweats be linked with breast cancer?
I just went to the doctor to have my breasts examine. I am 27 and have had three children. I have been having night sweats for awhile now and had blood work done about a year ago to check my thyroid, but it was normal. I was suppose to come back in six months, but time just escaped me. Three weeks ago I realized my breasts felt abnormal and so I made an appointment. The doctor is having me have an ultrasound tomorrow. I also have to do a fasting blood work the fifth of May. He said he is optimistic that it's a benign cyst, but wants to be sure. Do you think the night sweats are related to possible breast cancer? My mother's cousin died of breast cancer, but that's all that I know of as far as it running in my family. I'm concerned, but trust God. I guess, I'm just curious if the two may be linked. Anyone know?
The two aren't necessarily linked. If your immune system is fighting off something... like an infection, you might have night sweats.
Thank you for your response. I am unaware of any infection I might have, there aren't any other symptoms that I have besides the lump in my breast. I guess I will just have to wait and see what the ultrasound and blood work say. Thank you again.
I get night sweats, always have. Doctors can't tell me why.

They did discover a lump in right breast that I will go get checked in about a month. Not worried, seeing as breast cancer does not run in my family.