Breast Cancer Community
Can night sweats be linked with breast cancer?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can night sweats be linked with breast cancer?

I just went to the doctor to have my breasts examine. I am 27 and have had three children. I have been having night sweats for awhile now and had blood work done about a year ago to check my thyroid, but it was normal. I was suppose to come back in six months, but time just escaped me. Three weeks ago I realized my breasts felt abnormal and so I made an appointment. The doctor is having me have an ultrasound tomorrow. I also have to do a fasting blood work the fifth of May. He said he is optimistic that it's a benign cyst, but wants to be sure. Do you think the night sweats are related to possible breast cancer? My mother's cousin died of breast cancer, but that's all that I know of as far as it running in my family. I'm concerned, but trust God. I guess, I'm just curious if the two may be linked. Anyone know?