Can teenagers get breast cancer?
I'm 13 years old and I found a lump in my breast that just doesn't feel normal. Is it possible that someone my age could get breast cancer? It doesn't run in my family. Should I do something about it? Or should I just ignore it?
It would be very, very unusual for something like that to happen to a 13 year old girl.
But, I think you should tell your mom about this... just to be sure.
Sorry, I just noticed that your profile says that you're a boy... but, the advice is the same. Let your mom check out the lump and see what she thinks.
Hi there,
Anything new that you discover in or on your breasts should never be ignored! The first thing you should do though, is talk to your mom or anyone close to you about this lump.
It is rare for a young woman your age to have breast cancer,but rare as it is,it could happen. It's very important to have your doctor examine you and explain to you all the changes that a young person goes through during puberty.Please tell your mom about it so she can make an appointment for you with a doctor okay?.Take care dear and God Bless.
I also did not check the profile until I read your comment! ..LOL...

Sorry..".nhslilly" But as iam1butterfly said , the advice is the same.
I'll third their comments and recommend you tell your mom and let her run to you the doctor for a checkup.  It's probably nothing, but it doesn't hurt to be proactive with your health.

It is better to be safe and have it checked out and confirmed as nothing from the people who know these things.  It could be something that is easily fixed like a small cyst Either way, by seeing the doctor, you will know for sure.